Please note that the following terms and conditions apply to the Beyonce tickets giveaway campaign promoted by Dice.
- Sponsor. This sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Dice Canada (“Dice”), 162 Cumberland St, Toronto, ON M5R 3N5 (the “Sponsor(s)”). This Sweepstakes is void where taxed, restricted, or prohibited and is subject to all local, provincial, and federal laws. This giveaway is not open to residents of Quebec. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor(s), which shall be final and not subject to appeal.
BEYONCE, TICKETMASTER OR PARKWOOD ENTERTAINMENT OR APPLE IS NOT INVOLVED IN ANY WAY IN THIS CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES. THE SPONSOR(S) IS/ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING THE PRIZE(S) LISTED HEREIN. THE PRIZE(S) WON ARE NOT RELATED TO BEYONCE, TICKETMASTER OR PARKWOOD ENTERTAINMENT IN ANY WAY. THE RESPONSIBILITY OF ORGANIZING THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND DISTRIBUTING THE PRIZE(S) ARE THE SPONSOR’S RESPONSIBILITIES. BEYONCE, TICKETMASTER OR PARKWOOD ENTERTAINMENT DOES NOT SPONSOR THIS CONTEST/SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.
- Eligibility. No purchase necessary to enter. The Sweepstakes is open to permanent legal Canadian residents who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Current or former employees of Dice Canada, their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising or promotional agencies (including anyone who prepares and/or distributes Sweepstakes materials), and the immediate family members or persons living in the same household (whether related or not) of all the foregoing are not eligible to participate or win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
*NOTE: THE EVENT TICKET PRIZE IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY ONLY BE REDEEMED VIA A SPONSOR DESIGNATED THIRD-PARTY MOBILE TICKETING APP. Consequently, the eligible entrant randomly selected as the winner must be willing and able to redeem the prize via an app-enabled mobile device capable of downloading and running a third-party mobile ticketing app (e.g., Ticketmaster, LiveNation, AXS, etc.). Such third-party application is readily available and free to download and operate. Winner may need to establish an online account with the designated third-party mobile ticketing app in order to redeem the prize tickets. Dice is not associated with the third-party app and is not responsible for any third-party app matters, including but not limited to procurement, use, technical issues, administrative, legal or privacy related claims.
Participants are eligible to win a Dice contest or sweepstakes only once (1) every 60 days. Only one (1) winner per household is permitted in any contest or sweepstakes. Participants are eligible to win a prize valued at $600.00 or more only once (1) every six (6) months. Text, data, or messaging rates may apply.
- Entry. This Sweepstakes will accept entries beginning on February 23, 2023 at 11:00:01 a.m. ET and ending on March 23, 2023 at 11:59:59 a.m. ET.
To enter the sweepstakes, entrants may follow @dicecanada official account on Instagram, share the sweepstakes to their Instagram “Stories” and tag other Instagram users in the “comments” section. Additionally, entrants may follow @dicecanada on TikTok. This sweepstakes is in no way affiliated with Meta Platforms Inc., Instagram or TikTok Inc. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry at any time which in Sponsor’s opinion does not comply with these Official Rules.
Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for technical or computer, telephone service outages, delays, equipment malfunctions, lost or unavailable connections, or late, lost, failed, illegible, incomplete, garbled or deleted entries, transmissions, or other network or technological difficulties that may prevent an individual from completing his/her online entry, or for printing errors in any advertisement, entry form, or the rules.
An entrant may use only one Instagram or TikTok account to submit entries during the Sweepstakes. If an entrant uses multiple accounts to submit more than one entry, the entrant will be disqualified. For entries submitted online, entries will be deemed made by the authorised account holder of the social media account at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the Instagram or TikTok username by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning the username or the domain associated with the submitted entry. Any automated or computer-generated entries, fake or duplicate identities, spam, or improper techniques (as determined by the Sponsor(s)) will be disqualified. Any questions regarding the validity, completeness, or number of entries submitted by an individual or the identity of the authorized account holder of an e-mail address, phone number, or social media profile shall be determined by Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion. The Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant who acts in a disruptive, harassing, vulgar, or unsportsmanlike manner, as determined by the Sponsor(s) in its/their sole discretion.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the Sponsor(s) determine(s), in its/their sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual tampering with the Sweepstakes (electronic or otherwise) or if technical difficulties (e.g. infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor(s)) compromise the security, fairness, integrity or administration of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to void the entries at issue and/or modify, suspend, cancel or terminate the Sweepstakes and conduct a random drawing to award the prize among all eligible entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted online at wearedice.com Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates the Official Rules of the Sweepstakes. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVE THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE OR SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
All entry information becomes the property of the Sponsor(s), and entrants grant Dice the right to distribute all of their entry information to the other Sponsor(s). By entering, entrants grant the Sponsor(s) the right to broadcast and distribute their name, image, likeness, voice, entry materials, and biographical information in any media whatsoever, for any purpose whatsoever, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any further authorization from or compensation to the entrant. The Sponsor reserves the right to reject and disqualify any submissions that do not meet the terms and conditions of these Sweepstakes rules.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize(s). There will be one (1) winner in this Sweepstakes.On March 22, 2023 at 12:00 p.m., the winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries. Winner will be informed that they won by Instagram Direct Message. The winner will receive:
- An electronic voucher redeemable for two tickets (each valid for one admission) to a live concert performance by the Beyonce on Saturday July 7, 2023 at the Scotiabank Arena, 40 Bay St., Toronto, ON M5J 2X2 (“Scotiabank Arena”).
The approximate retail value of the winner’s prize is $400.00CAD. Entrants can win only once.
Winner will be contacted by a representative of the Sponsor and must reply within 48 hours to maintain eligibility. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to choose another potential winner by the process referred to above.
All results are unofficial until winner(s) is/are verified by the Sponsor(s). Prizes may not be exchanged, substituted, transferred or redeemed for other prizes by winner. Cash will not be awarded as a substitute for prize. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded. Prizes are awarded ‘as is’ with no guarantees or warranties as to use, merchantability, or fitness for a specific purpose, and the Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for defective prizes. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to substitute a prize in their sole discretion without an announcement, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- Conditions for Acceptance of the Prize(s). The winner must claim the prize online via e-mail, during regular business hours (Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM ET – 5:00 PM ET), except at Sponsor’s discretion. The prize(s) must be claimed and all required paperwork and ID submissions must be completed by April 31, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. ET or the entire prize package will be forfeited. Failure of the winner to fulfil these requirements will result in the forfeit of the entire prize package. Winners may be required to provide a valid government issued photo identification card and to execute an affidavit of eligibility and publicity and liability release prior to receiving their prize(s). Dice may require the winner’s guests, invitees, or travel companions to sign liability releases prior to receiving the prize. All unclaimed or rejected prizes will be forfeited. Failure by the winner(s) to respond to Dice’s messages, calls, e-mails or other notification will lead to forfeiture of the prize(s). Failure to completely fill out and sign all waivers, releases, or forms requested by Dice will result in forfeiture of the prize(s). Dice then has the right, at its discretion, to award that prize to another winner using the method described above. A winner who forfeits any prize is not eligible to win another contest or sweepstakes conducted by Dice for thirty (30) days.
Winner(s) is/are required to fill out any tax forms requested by the Sponsor(s) in order to receive their prize(s).
By accepting the prize, winner agrees, on behalf of winner and on behalf of each guest of winner’s party, to abide by the health and safety measures in effect at the performance venue at the time of the event, which may include, but not be limited to, wearing masks, providing proof of vaccination status and/or providing proof of negative COVID-19 test.
Winner(s) will be solely responsible for any and all licence and registration fees, accommodations, transportation costs, gratuities and all other items of an incidental nature. All expenses on receipt and use of prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner(s), the Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any weather changes, pandemic, epidemic or extenuating circumstances relating to a prize received. The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for replacing or reimbursing winners with any form of compensation for events that are delayed or cancelled. All delays and cancellations are deemed beyond the control of the Sponsor(s). This includes, but is not limited to, event or concert cancellations, trip schedule changes, pandemic, stay at home orders, flight cancellations, changes in travel arrangements, travel delays of any form and duration, game cancellations and delays, as well as all acts of nature. The Sponsor(s) is/are not responsible for any expenses incurred by Sweepstakes winners as a result of such delays or cancellations. Sponsor(s) will not be responsible for failure to supply the prize(s) by reason of any force majeure events, such as acts of God, war, terrorist attacks, pandemic, stay at home order, unusually severe weather, labour strikes, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor(s).
By accepting the prize, the winner or winners agree to have their name, voice, likeness, biographical information, and entry materials used in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this Sweepstakes, and in any media whatsoever, including Dice Social Media Accounts and on www.wearedice.com, for any purpose whatsoever, worldwide, in perpetuity, without any further authorization or compensation to the winner(s).
- Social Media. For contests or sweepstakes promoted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, or any other social media website (each a “Social Media Site” and collectively the “Social Media Sites”), the Sponsor reserve the right to void any entrant’s entry in the Sweepstakes for failure to abide by the guidelines, policies, or procedures of the applicable Social Media Site, and to delete or remove any of entrant’s related “Likes,” comments, posts, tweets, videos, photos, user generated content, or other electronic messages, communications, or submissions at their discretion. The Sponsor also reserve the right to block, ignore, report, and/or completely prevent any entrant, account, user, or profile from accessing the Sweepstakes and/or the Sponsor’ profile(s), account(s), website(s), blog(s) or handle(s). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with the Social Media Sites. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold the Social Media Sites harmless from any or all claims, liability, damages, judgments, fines, costs, expenses related to or associated with their participation in this Sweepstakes. Entrants understand that by logging-in to the applicable Social Media Site, that they agree to comply with the Social Media Site’s Terms of Service, and that their personal information is subject to the Privacy Policies and information collection practices of the Social Media Site. Entrants agree that the Sponsor are not responsible for the collection, disclosure, transfer, or dissemination of their personal information, whether directly or indirectly, by third party advertisers, marketers, or any other transferees. For entries submitted through the Social Media Sites, the Sponsor may be limited to using the information in a manner set forth by the Social Media Sites and in no other way.
- Limitation on Liability. Sponsor(s) disclaim(s) all liabilities to the winner(s) with respect to receipt and use of the prize(s). Winners and their guests or travel companions, by acceptance of their prize(s), agree to release and hold the Sponsor(s) and its/their affiliated companies, their advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives harmless from any and all liability, claims, causes of actions, damages, fines, and costs of any kind whatsoever (including reasonable attorney’s fees) which may be sustained directly or indirectly to persons or property in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or travelling to any Sweepstakes or prize-related activity.
- Reservation of Rights. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to make changes to these Official Rules in their sole discretion which will become effective upon announcement. Sponsor(s) reserve(s) the right to cancel or terminate this Sweepstakes for any reason in the event that it cannot be run or administered as intended by the Sponsor(s). Any such changes or termination will be announced on wearedice.com
10. Contact Information. For questions or more information about this Sweepstakes, please contact Dice via e-mail at email@example.com. For a copy of these rules, addendum, and/or list of winners please go to wearedice.com or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to 162 Cumberland St, Toronto, ON M5R 3N5, within sixty (60) days of the end of this Sweepstakes.